Use of Personal Data in Direct Marketing
16. We may from time to time collect personal data from you when you use this website and we intend to use your personal data in direct marketing. We may not so use your personal data unless we have received your consent (which includes an indication of no objection to the intended use).
17. We would like to use your name and contact details (such as telephone number, email address and/or correspondence address) for marketing the following services, products and promotional events through various communication means such as direct-mail, email, telephone, SMS, printed matter, newsletter, brochure and leaflets. The services, products and promotional events include:
(a) offer of lettable shopping spaces, fresh market spaces, and car-parks at The Link Premises, and leasing promotion, or other incentive programmes thereat for our tenants, shoppers, and car park users;
(b) events in relation to corporate social responsibility programmes of The Link REIT such as (without limitation) The Link Sports Academy and The Link Together Initiatives and similar sustainability/community engagement/charity initiatives at The Link Premises;
(c) products and services offered by our co-branding partners, service providers, community engagement partners and tenants of The Link Management and/or The Link Properties Limited at any of The Link Premises;
(d) promotions on food, wine and beverages, or entertainment, leisure, and sports or similar events at The Link Premises;
(e) our asset enhancement initiatives and other initiatives by The Link Management at The Link Premises for shopping environment improvements; and
(f) other services, products and events relating to our retail facilities, business and activities in The Link Premises.
18. If you object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, please see paragraph 19 below.Contact Details for our Corporate Data Privacy Officer
19. If you do wish to receive emails or promotional direct mailings, you will always have an opportunity to opt-out. If at any time you would like us to cease sending you any direct mailings, please contact us by:
Corporate Data Privacy Officer
The Link Management Limited
33/F, AXA Tower, Landmark East
100 How Ming Street
or by email: PersonalDataPrivacy@thelinkreit.com.hk
Control of Personal Data
20. The Link Management's Corporate Data Privacy Officer or a designated person is responsible for assessing, monitoring and reviewing personal data protection measures to ensure compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
21. In accordance with the PDPO, we may charge data subjects reasonable charges incurred in relation to administering and complying with their data access or correction requests.
22. In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of this data privacy statement, the English version shall apply and prevail.